Cloud Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harvest Moon - For me and ONE FRIEND only.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Harvest Moon - For me and ONE FRIEND only. - Page 2 Empty Re: Harvest Moon - For me and ONE FRIEND only.

Post  Alice Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:16 pm

Elli smiled, then she walked over to the door. She opened it and saw Elijah and Alice talking.
"Elijah?"She called.
----------
Alice nodded,"Yeah, I guess I'll see you at the town square when I'm done."
Then she waved at her mother then made her way up stairs to her room.
----------
Garrett blushed alittle,"Why do you think they are for someone?"
The Doctor groaned alittle,"My Daughter?"
Garrett looked surprised,"Some are for her, the others are for my Grandmother."
Alice
Alice

Female Number of posts : 17
Location : Up the street, right at the corner of 11, the sun will shine, for there I might be.
Lumina : Not sure what to put here.
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon - For me and ONE FRIEND only. - Page 2 Empty Re: Harvest Moon - For me and ONE FRIEND only.

Post  Lumina Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:19 pm

Elijah waved, "Okay, see you then!" He then walked into the room and over to Chelsea, giving her a little kiss.
"Hey, you ready for a ride?"

Chelsea nodded with a grin, "You know I am!" She exclaimed.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Female Number of posts : 5565
Registration date : 2008-07-18

https://cloudnine.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:37 pm

Elli was still smiling.
--------
Alice ran to her room, opening her closet door taking down a big box, of little charms.
"Now I just need some yarn, or something."
-------
The doctor looked at him for a long time, to see if he was lying.
"Your Grandmother? Who is that?"
Garrett sighed and looked guilty,"She's Died."
Alice
Alice

Location : Up the street, right at the corner of 11, the sun will shine, for there I might be.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:22 pm

Elijah started to piggy back ride Chelsea all over town, her party wouldn't be until sundown so he kept going and showing her how things had changed since she was admitted to the hospital. He missed her being around so much and wanted her to be well again.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:53 pm

Elli watched the twosome leave.
----------------------
Alice looked confused as she stumbled along the mess of charms, grabbing a pencil and paper to write down what they mean.
"Okay, a Music note...means."Alice put her handt to her forehead,"Could mean, that time, we both sang at the music festival, 7 years-ago!"
She quickly jot it down on the paper. Then she grabbed a handful of the charms, Alice searched through them picking up a flower.
"Flower,....hmmm."Alice tapped her lip with her free hand,"Maybe, that time when we both watched the Moon on New-Year's eve...We sat in the opened field."Alice smiled and looked around the room for her clock. The walls were a Lively green, and pictures, and paintings of flowers hung everywhere. There was her oak wood dresser, Gotz made for his daughter, but he gave it to her. Alice has had it since she was 2.
Her clock hung just above her bed, it was only 2:00, so she had time to get it all together, and maybe she would pick some flowers for Chelsea.
----------------------
The Doctor frowned,"I'm so sorry."
Garrett look shocked to hear him speak,"It's okay, I guess..."
There was silence once again.
The Doctor picked up the bottles and they put the herbs in them.
They both walked back towards the village without a word.
Garrett held onto the flowers tightly, but in a gentle way.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:03 pm

Elijah continued to run around, he was hoping that she would finish soon or the sun would just go down. There wasn't much else to look at.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:21 pm

Alice scrammbled around she had 15 charms on the bracelet, for each year they knew each other.
She sighed when she got the mess all clean. "Sheesh..."She mummered as Alice got up and dusting off her dress.
"I wonder if Dad's back..."
------------------
Garrett and The Doctor walked towards the Clinic, The Doctor opened the door, and Garrett, who was carrying the herbs, walked in.
The Doctor smiled at him, and thanked him for helping with the work.
"Do you want something to drink?"Asked the Doctor.
Garrett smiled,"Please?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:22 pm

Elijah called Alice and asked if she had any other fun places that he could take Chelsea to before the party. At the moment they were at the icecream parlor.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:26 pm

Alice was about to just walk through the door, when her cell rang.
She quickley rushed to her dresser and picked up the ringing machine.
"Hello?"

---------------
Elli noticed The Doctor was home, she walked out of the patient wing.
"Hello....?"
---------------
Garrett saw Elli coming,"Hello."
The Doctor smiled,"This is the man, that swears he is going to marry our daughter."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2