Cloud Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A role play - Page 2 Empty Re: A role play

Post  PrincessUnique Thu May 07, 2009 2:37 pm

OOC: LOL

She blinked, she had been about to say how irresponsible he was. "Oh.... I see... I'm sorry... It's just, when I thought that he might have... Well anyway I'm sorry... I'll be right back." She said patting her hand softly. "I need to go apoligise to my brother..." She got up, and added in a whisper, "He's probably really depressed right now... Oh... How could I do that to him..." She walked and opened the door, calling out. "Thrilian I undisown you... I'm sorry..." Thrilian was still trying to get her on the phone. "Oh... Good." he said smiling. She could tell though he was upset. He walked back inside with her, and she closed the door locking it again.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Female Number of posts : 2315
Lumina : Not sure what to put here.
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Thu May 07, 2009 2:39 pm

Lauree laid back down, at least that was sorted out. She felt strangely about pretty much everything at the moment and wasn't quite sure what to say about it all.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked as she sat up, "I feel like I'm intruding..."
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Female Number of posts : 5565

https://cloudnine.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Thu May 07, 2009 2:43 pm

"No not at all dear. I'm just running off with my own ideas again." She said smiling at her. "Happens all the time." He got another whack on the head. "Watch it little brother." She said. "I'm still pregnant even if I'm not confused anymore." "Ouch no reason to hit me." She shook her head, and smiled at Lauree. "So my brother has neglected to tell me your name. I'm May, by the way. Whats your name?" "I was kind of busy being disowned." He muttered.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Thu May 07, 2009 2:45 pm

"I'm Lauree." She replied as she repositioned herself on the couch. "Thank you for your hospitality though I'll do my best to keep up with my things so you don't have to work too hard. I'm almost five months along so I'm not too weighed down yet to take care of myself." She admitted carefully.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Thu May 07, 2009 2:51 pm

"Nonsense. You needn't worry yourself about working on anything. My little brother here became our personal slave the moment he walked into the door. Speaking of which I think I hear Kasey crying. She just woke up from her nap so be nice." Thrilian muttered something under his breath. Then said so they could hear him, "If you need anything, or my sister drives you nuts just scream I know the feeling. I'll be down before she can attack you with her words again." He said and skittered up the stairs to the kids bedroom. His twin niece and nephew's room. He had to get Kasey before she woke up Kile.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Thu May 07, 2009 2:52 pm

Lauree nodded, "He has no idea how bad I can be about talking..." She snickered.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Thu May 07, 2009 2:58 pm

May laughed. "We'll get along just fine. But don't hesitate to yell at my brother for anything." She said resting her feet on the coffee table. "Least till my husband gets here, he'll be doing everything anyway. He usually dose without even being told actually. If you tell him to he'll grumble though. He's strange that way."

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Thu May 07, 2009 3:01 pm

"I wish I had someone to love right now...I just feel so bad about being pregnant and not having a hand to hold...like when it's time...I'd like to have a hand to hold." She said with worry in her tone.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Thu May 07, 2009 3:05 pm

"Well I'll hold your hand. Though... I know it's not quite the same.... My husband wasn't there last time. My mom held my hand... But... This time he's going to be there weather or not his plane is trapped in a snow storm. Though he did try... But he didn't make it in time... Anyway! On a happier note.... Here comes my brother with Kasey." There was a giggling sound coming from the stairs as Thrilian came down holding a three year old. "Mommy! Uncle Shril is here!" She called. "Trill Trill!" He said tickling her. "Uncle SHRILL!!!" She laughed, and jumped down from his arms, climbing carefully into May's lap, and patting her stomach. "Hello Reon." She said smiling. Her mother shook her head at the child.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Thu May 07, 2009 3:07 pm

Lauree giggled nervously, "Cute..." She said, picturing the day she'd hold a child in her arms...it was a scary thought.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Thu May 07, 2009 3:11 pm

"Hi!" Said the girl as if just noticing Lauree. "I'm shree!" She said smiling at her. "I broke my swo frons Sees!" She said showing her the missing spaces. "Yes dissobaying mommy." She looked down at her feet. Then smiled again. "Uncle Shrill! Cookies!!! Pweese?" Thrilian sighed. "Sure why not." He said and dissipeared into the kitchen.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Thu May 07, 2009 3:23 pm

Lauree smiled, "I see." She replied still sounding fairly shaken.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Thu May 07, 2009 3:26 pm

"Oh! My names Kayshy, whass her name?" Kasey smiled at Lauree waiting for a reply. "She means your name." Said May laughing a bit. "Her brother always asks me, he's a bit shy, so she always says that. Even if she's directly asking you."

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Thu May 07, 2009 3:29 pm

"Oh, I'm Lauree." She replied shyly. She was going to like being around them, it made her happy inside.

-One Month Later-

It was storming outside and Lauree was staring at the window, someone had pulled a joke on her and bought her a shirt that said 'bun in the oven' so she was currently wearing that because it was the only thing that fit right.
It was almost too quiet.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Thu May 07, 2009 3:34 pm

-30 or so days later!-
"Hey!" Said Thrilian behind her, after entering the room silently. "I made cookies!" he said holding out a plate, of chocolate chip cookies, about the only kind he could make besides sugar cookies. "Like the shirt?" "Uncle Thril...." called Kile walking into the room. "Kasey is trying to jump off her chair again, and mommy is making funny noises. Thrilian was confused. "Umm... I'll be right back..." He said putting the cookies on a table, and walking back towards the kitchen.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Thu May 07, 2009 3:35 pm

Lauree was about to make a rude comment on his humor when she heard what Kile said.

"Uh oh..." She got up and followed him, and she could already tell that it was going to be a very long night.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Thu May 07, 2009 3:39 pm

Kile followed hiding behind Thrilians pant leg. May was sittin on a chair wincing, and making small moaning noises. "I'll call an ambulance. "NO! Call Rick!" She commanded. "But May-" "Call Rick!" "Okay okay... But while I do that Lauree is calling the ambulance. He said pulling out his cell phone and motioning for Lauree to take the home phone. May nodded slightly.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Thu May 07, 2009 3:40 pm

Lauree did as she was told, wincing as well just from watching. She wondered if it would be that bad for her.
Not everyone feels pain. I'm sure I'll be just fine. She thought to herself when the power suddenly went out. The phone was dead leaving on Thrilian's cell phone.

"Powers out..." She said weakly.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Thu May 07, 2009 3:43 pm

Thrilian frowned. "Hey Rick, your wife's about to have a baby, she insisted I call you first bye." He hung up the phone and dialed 911. "Thrili-AH!n!" Shouted May in annoyance. "Sorry sis, but it's the best I'm willing to do." he said, as the phone rang.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Thu May 07, 2009 3:44 pm

Lauree rushed to the window when she heard thunder crack, "Oh no...it's flooding!" She cried, "Will the ambulance be able to make it through the water?" She asked hastily.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Thu May 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Thrilian frowned. "We won't ever know. Cause I can't get through. Come on. Help me get her to the car. You want her arms or legs?" "Mama?" Asked Kasey and Kile together whimpering. "It'll be okay baby's..." She said smiling at them weakly. "Mommy's going to bring home your sibling soon." "Uncle Shrill we're coming too!" Said Kasey. "Of corse I can't very well leave two three year olds alone can I? Get in the car."

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Thu May 07, 2009 3:50 pm

Lauree helped get May out to the car, the water was nearly to her knees after stepping off the front porch, "This is so dangerous, you have got to be kidding me!" She forced the car door open against the rising water and helped ease May into the back seat.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Thu May 07, 2009 3:53 pm

"Nope! I've driven in worse than this." He said with a wink. "Hey kids keep your mom company kay?" "Okay uncle..." They both said at the same time, holding they're mom's hands. "Oh and hand on. Come on Lauree." He slid into the drivers seat. "Hold on to your bun!" He shouted over the wind, and after she got in took off. He was driving way faster than anyone should on street level in any weather. "Woah!" He said as he just bearly missed a dip in the road they would have without a doubt sunk in and never come out. "That was close." He said looking in the rear view mirror."

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Thu May 07, 2009 3:56 pm

"Hold on to my what?!" Lauree called over the sound of the cars engines and the water splashing roughly against the sides. As if instinct was coming on she held her belly as though guarding it protectively. She tried hard not to scream with fear as he did the impossible.
"SLOW DOWN IDIOT!" She cried, looking back to check on May. She hoped this wasn't making things dangerous for the baby.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Thu May 07, 2009 4:03 pm

"If I slow down then I can't drive." he said smiling wildly. "Sides we'll never make it other wise." "Bad Brother!" Said his sister as if talking to a dog, in between moans. "Your going to kill us all. Bad." He sighed, and slowed down, a little. Sort of. "That's not any better! What if we get pulled over?!" "In this weather what kind of idiot would be out her with more than a foot of water on the ground?!" Then he frowned. "There's something wrong with that statement... Oh well I'll figure it out later. In the mean time we're here." He slid into the parking lot in front of the emergency dock. "Please leave the plane in an orderly fashion." Muttered May before making a moaning sound. Suddenly Thrilian frowned, he carried her inside by himself, and shouted. "Doctor! Someone! My sister's about to have a baby like now!" He shouted. People were starring at them and murmuring. "Did you see how that car came in?"

Last edited by PrincessUnique on Thu May 07, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next